Kantala - More Services
Kantala's services supplies enterprises with various provisions such as consulting, legal, communications, storage and processing. Though the term service provider is meant for companies that stand as a single unit or as an organizational sub-unit, it is more broadly used to describe outsourced suppliers or third party service providers that mainly covers certain aspects. Our list of services apart from those listed in this website's menu are listed below :
Sales and Operations Planning
A properly implemented Sales and operations planning (S&OP) is an iterative business management process that determines the optimum level of manufacturing output. The process routinely reviews customer demand and supply resources and "re-plans" quantitatively across an agreed rolling horizon.
The business goals of S&OP include:
- Determining the balance between supply and demand.
- Avoiding wasteful production.
- Improving top line revenues.
- That cannot foresee the pain trouble
- Optimizing resources for production.
Business Case Development & Delivery
A business case captures the reasoning for initiating a project or task. Project management is naturally complicated, but can be disastrous if you don’t have sufficient buy-in from the right parties. Writing a strong and complete business case can make all the difference. The business case is developed during the early stages of a project.
A business case often provides decision makers, stakeholders and the public with a management tool for evidence based and transparent decision making. It is a framework for delivery and performance monitoring of the subsequent policy, strategy or project to follow thereafter.
Strategic and service reviews
Strategic service management (SSM) is a business strategy that aims to optimize the post-sales service that a company provides, by synchronizing service parts and resources forecasting, service partners, workforce technicians, and service pricing. The purpose of Strategic Service Management (STSM) (CMMI-SVC) is to establish and maintain standard services in concert with strategic needs and plans.
Benefits of strategic service management can include::
- Increased revenue through the servicing of manufactured products that may be experiencing decreased sales.
- Increased customer loyalty through improved post-sale service performance.
- Heightened asset accountability and tracking.
- Increased worker productivity.
- More knowledgeable workers to prevent common mistakes.
At Kantala, we are determined in helping leaders contribute more richly, unlocking their potential, and producing superior personal and professional results. Leadership Coaching, however, is a collaborative, individualised relationship between a leader and the coach — the leader could well be an executive, manager, supervisor, team leader or business owner for example — anyone in charge or responsible for a group of people. Leadership coaching as a means to improve one’s skills and abilities is a fairly recent phenomenon within organizations as a favorable activity for up-and-comers or personnel in the C-Suite.
Our Leadership programs helps in the following:
- Create a career pathway into senior management.
- Earn recognition and reward for your contributions.
- Develop your leadership skills, confidence and presence.
- Communicate with authority and credibility.
- Achieve 'stretch' goals in your career and in your organisation.